Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

5 Oct 2015

One of the most overrated things in life

AGE

Age is one of the most overrated things in Life.

Mom: You are working for four years. People ask me why we are not getting you married. We are getting older..bla..bla..bla..

Me: ( on a firm note) I am not going to marry for at least a couple of years. Even Dad worked for 7 years before getting married. 

Mom: Why you are comparing with him? He was youngest child of his parents. You are eldest.  And, you told your generation is different.

Me: I am following my Dad :P

Mom: You asked me once that why Dad was married so late.

Me: (wondering) Did I ever said that? (!) ( Goes blank) Mom, I'm in office, call you tonight :)

I am just wondering if I am the only one in the age group of 25-27 years, whose parents are behind them to get married.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive