Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

4 Oct 2015

What is the one wish you want to get?

I wish to get a Time Machine, so that I can go to my childhood and relive those beautiful moments with my parents, siblings and old friends.  

When I will go to my childhood, I want to again climb on a tree to pluck Guavas. I would watch Mooglie (cartoon) on that Black and white 14'' TV set. I would love to meet the Icecream sellers again. I loved the orange candy, it tasted amazing. I miss that now. I forgot my first day at school, I want to see how I looked on that day. I want to meet the Rickshaw puller who ferried us to and from school. I want to see a Circus, haven't seen them for years. I want to study under a Kerosene lamp, one more time please. I want to catch some mosquitoes and put them in a transparent jar. I want to go to my best days one more time. I want to make paper boats again. I miss that rented house in which we  lived for years. I miss my colony where high rise  meant 3 storey. Now I stay at 17th, its so far from where my heart is. Please let me go. I want to play cricket on the road, one more time. I would get back soon after eating from the road side vendors. They tasted amazing. I have not been to them for years as now it can make me ill. I have become sophisticated, but, I don't like it. I want to drink water from that handpump which was in our compound. I don't want to eat on a dining table. I want to sit on the floor and eat with all my family together, one more time. 

Please get me a Time Machine and take all that I have :(
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive