Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

5 Oct 2015

Some wierd reasons to quit a job

My chair is uncomfortable. Awww..it hurts!

I don't like the interior of this office. Go get it painted like my home. Change the false ceiling and flooring, they look weird.

The vibes in the office are negative. Bring in some good people and then I may consider to return.

I don't like the owner of this company. Tell him!

I can go and put a Gol gappa stand outside office and earn 3-4 times more per month.

My wife has asked me to quit this job. Boss- Enough said! Don't make me cry. ( bas kar pagle rulayega kya)

I am going to be a stay at home dad. My wife will be the bread earner from now on.

I think I love your wife"- Fired immediately:)
 
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive