Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

5 Oct 2015

What should I do to stop worrying?

I can relate to you and hence I can suggest a simple way to deal with this:

An empty mind is a devil's workshop. Like us, our mind also want job to stay engaged and happy. When it is idle, it gets upset and try to scare us by overthinking.

A simple solution to this problem is to give brain a lot of work. Give it never ending work so that it is always engaged. Think of your brain as a jinnie who gets crazy when you don't give him work.

Always have a to-do list of things that can be done.

Give so much work to your brain that it is always busy. But, give simple activities that is easy for the brain to understand. Brain is dumb to understand if you have a to-do list with complex items like " I need a job", " I want to be happy", " I want to crack xyz exams", etc.

Break down these activities into simple doable activities.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive