Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

5 Oct 2015

Important Lesson from my Mom

When I went to study in a different state, my Mom told me " Now you will be all alone in a place where no one is going to watch what you do. Always treat girls with respect". It was the first and last time someone told me about that. I was a bit uncomfortable then to reply back to her, so just nodded in affirmation.

But, I guess, that  message, helped me a lot and I consider it as an important lesson from my Mom.

Since, it came from her so the intensity was everlasting. I really feel parents must  impart small but vital lessons like this to their teenagers.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive