Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

5 Oct 2015

Things to do before I die


  • Before I die, I want to go to an Isolated Island on a cruise with, no,no...not with you :) 
  • Before I die, I want to backpack and go on an adventurous world tour. (Oh! seems fancy, get back to work!)  
  • Before I die, I want to learn to keep my eggs in different baskets.
  • Before I die, I want to laugh at the things that made me cry, some things were so stupid, I would realize, I'm sure. 
  • Before I die, I want to reflect on my life and write a book.
  • Before I die, I must motivate many people, encourage them, cheer them and make them smile when they are sad. I have to sell smiles all my life, free of cost!
  • Before I die, I want to be healthy in my olden days, so that I can rest in my comfort chair and cherish the memories and experiences that I would acquire by then.
  • Before I die, I want to live a month without complaining about the system, government or anything.
  • Before I die, I must be the best son for my parents ( tough competition from my brother), best friends for some of my friends, best brother for my siblings and cousins, best hubby for my would be and best Dad, (no that I can't became as I won't beat my Dad).
  • Before I die, I want to create memories and leave my footprints. 
  • Before I die, I want to live simple. I hate being too formal and sophisticated at times.
  • Before I die, I want to startup a company and make it solve millon dollar problems of poor people.
  • Before I die, I want to acquire a very good sense of humor. Even I don't laugh at my jokes :)
  • Before I die, I want to live life to the fullest, with no regrets, no complaints and no worries. I want to die unknown, unlamented. Amen!
  • Share:

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive