Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

5 Oct 2015

Health must be the Top Priority in Life

My youngest cousin is a first year student in Bhubaneswar. He got terribly sick with fever of 105 deg F  and was admitted to Hospital yesterday. 

I got to know that the Hospital was not admitting him as they wanted a deposit of INR 40,000/-. We asked his friend to negotiate with the hospital and get him admitted. Then transferring the renegotiated amount of 10000/- in his account was a herculean task last night. 

I was with his elder brother and we had to struggle to find an ATM of the same bank in which he had account. We didn't had his account added for Immediate fund transfer through Netbanking, 

What a miserable feeling when you have the money but you can't send someone who need it.

His Dad and Uncle would reach in sometime to his place.  Dude, take care of health, it makes the life of parents and loved one hell when we fall seriously ill. Just  fifteen days ago, another cousin who is in Gwalior got Malaria. Guys,Spend lavishly on taking good care of your health else you end up spending huge money on hospital bills and wasting time.

Now, I have four serious priorities. It can be applicable for you as well:
  • Health- Build immunity. Follow up with my siblings, cousins and friends and make them  sensitize towards taking good care of themselves. Before giving them free advice, I need to take care of my health as I also take it for granted. Guys, stay away from Hospitals :)
  • Stay Safe from Diseases/Infections- Beware of DENGU, MALARIA, SWINE FLU, etc. Read about these diseases, their symptoms, precautions, etc. Make your friends and family aware of it. Don't ignore Diseases as they don't have ego and they don't spare anyone.
  • Money- I need to add the accounts of my loved ones for fund transfers through netbanking so that I can mobilize fund when in need.
  • Contact Numbers of 4-5 friends of your loved ones-  Every now and then, Mom would call me to tell that my brother is not picking call or my sister is not picking calls. So, I would ask both to whatsapp the numbers of their friends.  Hope this might help when Mom Panics!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive