Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

18 Oct 2015

What do you feel about tough time and tough people?

I too have a story probably not much fancy but still, I want to share it.

As a kid, I was weak in Maths and struggled a lot to get better. It was early 90s and I had been regularly punished in the class for my dismal performance.  I remember making silly mistakes in exams and then my tutor will scold me. He would often put a finger between my fingers and will press it hard as a punishment. Please don't blame him, this kind of punishment was Ok in early 90's in a sleepy town of Eastern India. Then, my father started tutoring me and slowly things started to get better. I hated maths but now,  I want to meet that Tutor to thank him for teaching a dumb student like me. He had a thankless job as I always wanted him to be sacked from his job of teaching me.  For me, he was a tough person but, he was only playing his role to make me stronger, in his own unique way. I have realized that everything happens for a reason.

After class-3 or 4, Maths became my favorite subject till date. I know how much fun it was to solve challenging questions of Algebras, Calculus, etc. For me complex number was not complex at all. It made my IIT Preparation amazing. I failed at IIT JEE but still I am proud of the experience. It was another thing that it bothered me like anything when it happened. Difficult things happen to make us stronger. In my college, I have got the highest grade in my 4th sem Maths paper, which is sadly my last paper of Maths. 

Life is more than the grades we get, the job we have or the money in our bank account. The real money we earn in this life is through experience and all experiences  are good experiences. I define a so called bad experience as a tough experience, which is needed to teach us difficult lessons.

Our Failures, Tough times and Tough people teach us more about our-self. They make us push our limit and try harder. If everyone will be goody goody then we might not put that extra effort that differentiates Good from Outstanding.

Please forgive tough people if you have any hard feelings for them. If possible give them the credit for the thankless job that they did for you. And, cherish the tough times as our present is a result of our past struggles.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive