Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

30 Oct 2015

College Memories: When you don't exist?




I have always been  a student who was somewhere between good and average.

I was a bit shy and reserved and had few friends from a long time. 

This incident occurred during 3rd year of engineering.

One fine day, couple of class mates  informed me that the Ma'am who taught Engineering Economics had asked me to meet her urgently.

I was wondering why she might have called me. Have I done anything wrong that I have been asked to meet her. I was concerned about my attendance, but then realized that I loved Economics and have not bunked her classes. 

But, I was getting anxious as in last 3 years no one has summoned me to meet them, it was an altogether new experience.

Finally, I reached her cabin, 

Me- Good Morning , Ma'am!
She- Good Morning
Me- Ma'am, you have asked Ravi to inform me to meet you.
She- No, I have asked him to send Rohan.

( I was shocked)

Me- Ma'am, I am Rohan
She- How come? I have never seen you in the class? 
Me- But, Ma'am I have hardly missed any classes.
She- How it could be possible? I don't recognize that you have always been in the class?

( I was wondering about what was going to happen. Why was she behaving like this?) 

Me- Ma'am, I never missed your classes, and why have you called me?

She- Well I believe you, else how could you have topped in the class and have got 45 out of 45. ( I could see that she still felt she didn't know me) 
Me- *Poker Face*

If you are a undergrad or a Fresher looking for your first Job. I have complied my Quora answers and articles relevant for you at Career Advice & Guidance
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive