Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

5 Oct 2015

Do we need girlfriend?

Well, I am not much experienced to say whether one need a girlfriend or not as I didn't have any till date.

But, all I can say for sure is that you need girl friends. They are awesome. They help you understand and see the different side of the same coin.

If you don't have girl friends you miss to see the beautiful ways in which a woman thinks. It amazes me how they take care of simple things. Their intuition and curiosity fascinates me.

Having a girl friend is easy. I have my sister and cousins as my life long girl friends. But, there are things which I am not comfortable sharing with them.

For that, I have a friend who is also a sister to me. Interacting with her makes me feel dumb at times but it's always a learning process. She makes me feel comfortable when  I am down.The other day, I was telling her about my reluctance to marry for a couple of years. I asked for suggestions to convince my parents to let me postpone marriage.

Rather than helping me find excuses, she almost convinced me that I shouldn't delay it just for the heck of it. She gave valuable insights that left me admiring her wisdom and brilliance. I am sure that girls get mature beyond their age. She is special and I feel blessed to have girls like her as a sister.
 
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive