Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

5 Oct 2015

Who are some of the most beautiful women of this world?

A sister

Priya is an extra sibling I got due to some good karma. She is a wonderful human being. I am able to share with her my weaknesses, my fears and my concerns without getting judged.

She senses when I am not feeling good. I don't know how but it is true. She is a little sister but sometimes she give advise which are so pertinent that it feels as if she is my elder sister. I feel so blessed to have a sister like her. I don't reveal my weaknesses to my biological sister as for her I am a strong brother. I have to live up to that reputation. 

I don't want to bother Mom with my problems. But, I also need someone to discuss about things which trouble me. Priya makes me comfortable so that I am able to confide my problems with her. To me, priya has a golden heart and she is one of the most beautiful women in this world along with my Mom and my sister.

It is rightly said that, "Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder" I will say but they won't agree :-
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive