Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

7 Oct 2015

When I Think about myself?

  • I start thinking about myself when I see or perceive danger.
  • I start thinking about myself when I feel my integrity is at stake or I could lose my reputation.
  • I start thinking about myself when I am not well.
  • I start thinking about myself when I am happy.
  • I start thinking about myself when I am writing as it is a mirror of who I am.
  • I start thinking about myself when I don't get what I deserve.
  • I start thinking about myself when I get what I don't deserve.
Some hymn which I have chanted all my school life,

Humko man ki sakti dena, man vijay kare, Durso ki jay se pahele khud ki jay kare. 

English Translation of the above hymn will not give the correct feel and so I am borrowing a similar phrase "Always wear your own oxygen mask, before helping others."
 
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive