Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

5 Oct 2015

Best Gifts from my Parents



Having a little brother and/or sister

When I was 4, my Mom was expecting a baby. She asked me, " What do you want, a brother or a sister?" I replied, " Mumma, I am the youngest, I want a brother to play with". And, my wish was granted.

When I was 6, my Mom asked me again. " Do you want a brother or sister". Mom, I want a sister. (I have heard Mom telling Dad that she wanted a daughter. She prayed alot for that. So, I knew what I wanted.)

On reflecting, I cannot find any greater gifts from my parents. The best gifts I have got is in the form of my dashing brother and cute sister.

My Life is beautiful because of them. As a kid, we used to fight alot, I would tease my siblings and they would pull my hairs. But, now things have changed. We die for each other.

We three are in 3 different states in East, West and South making a triangle with all the sides more than 1000 km. :) We have leave at different times and the deadly combo when we all were together last time was more than an year ago.

It was a fun filled vacation. Earlier it was our way of life to stay together, now it's a luxury. :(
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive