Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

5 Oct 2015

Easiest way to catch if someone is lying

Because, you have asked for the easiest way so I have to let you know.

Because, lies can't be hidden for long, someday they will surface on it's own so, let it be. 

Because, you have to make the lier believe that you have buyed their logic, so they feel they have fooled you. So, you make them less conscious of their lies. They make their lies obvious someday.

Because, I am the biggest lier in my life, I keep telling myself lies. I keep fooling myself into believing something which is not true. 

Because, I love the lies I tell myself, because, my lies give me hope and courage (to some extend), because lying is not bad, always. I keep telling lies, keep fooling myself, it makes me happy. So, why would I try to find the lies I tell myself. Let it be a lie, till it will be a reality someday.

Because lying to others is not bad ( always) if it help them overcome some setback. Because giving some hope for things to improve is not bad. Maybe it's not the lying in the sense you are talking about.

Because some truth are so harsh that they can shatter me, because I want to be a fool and live in my own's fool paradise. I will not try to find lies. If I notice them, I will keep mum. I will evaluate the gravity of the lie, the intention of the lier and then decide on future course of action. Sometimes patience is the easiest way to find lies of others and you needn't find the lies you tell to yourself.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive