Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

13 Oct 2015

Time Management Tips

I love project management and would like to share few lessons from it to answer this question.

  • Optimize-I would always try to optimize time and quality.
  • Time is more than Money- Time is equivalent to money, sometimes more important than money because I have to spend more money to accelerate a project that is delayed.
  • Do it now if it takes less than 5 minutes. If something is important and it will take less than 5 minutes like reviewing important reports or sending important work emails or paying my bills then I will never leave it for future because this step will cut down my to-do list and makes my life easier.
  • Tame an elephant when it's a kid-Never keep important things pending and do important things before they became urgent. A small problem if ignored at the initial stage can become a monster that will haunt you.
  • Make To-do Lists-However, there are always some of the things that we have to keep for future due to shortage of time. We can do them by making a To-Do List and having a target date for finishing it. Always review your list and keep striking out thing that you have finished. If you develop an habit of doing so often then you will find it easy afterwards.
  • Think out of the box- I love commuting for an average of 2 hours per day. I enjoy it because my company takes care of travelling, so I can do many things while having a cosy seat. I have so many things to do like relax, take a nap, listen to some audio books, watch a movie, listen to music, taking to old friends, checking out social networking sites, etc.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive