Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

21 Sept 2015

A Little Money in the pocket uplifted my mood

Originally written on 14/09/2015

Yesterday, I was really feeling sad for no reason. I went to a Mall with a Friend and went to the food court and ate Pizza. As, I was feeling lonely so watching so many people enjoying their meal with their loved ones at the food court made me feel good.

After that, I went to the play zone. I remembered something. As a kid, I wanted to play those games on playstation but neither we had malls nor the money in my pocket.

I didn't played anything. But, I was observing kids playing various games and I was seeing their Mom was so happy seeing them happy. I forgot that they were not my family. I was feeling happy seeing those kids. I forgot that my mood was not good. 

I just came out from there and saw a little kid dancing while he was walking. Really, kids of today are smarter and frank, I never danced even in from of my parents. I was loving this. 

I wanted to have vegetarian food  so went out and had dinner with my friend. The waiter seems to have had an off day. Tipped him generously and he didn't told anything but I felt that he was happy.

My friend is a software engineer and he was telling about his frustrations in a comic way. All of a sudden, I told him that I would write a series of stories about you. I don't know whether I can do justice to his story or not but, I convinced him that I write about real people on my blog and many working professionals will connect with him. So, yes, he was also super excited about this. I felt as if this is one of the best day, I was full of energy and passion. I forgot that I had a bad day :) 

In the afternoon, I wrote about how bad I was feeling But, 

A little money, a friend and a visit to a Mall uplifted my mood.  

"Uplifting my mood" is the best thing Money has brought me :)
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive