Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

15 Sept 2015

Strange Friends- Part 3 : Best way to show respect to someone

I am finding it fun to post it on behalf of Raj. Read other posts of the series " Strange Friends"

I genuinely wanted to help a girl who followed me. She was an awesome writer but had fewer audience. So, I had offer some tips which I have learned the hard way to help her. After that I cautioned her about the side effects of getting popularity. I tried to explain how to deal with the negative people who come to spoil our mood.

But, I was reluctant if she would appreciate it or not. But, it was a shocker that she mentioned me in her answer to a question whose essence was "what make you respect men".  She has written few words of thanks which meant a lot.  

I don't need big things in life. My needs are pretty modest. So, I was deeply touched by her gesture. We were just random strangers and it was the best thing that happened to me in years.

But, why I am going anonymous to answer that:
  • I don't want to get the spotlight on me.
  • I don't want the spotlight on her.
Strange!

I still couldn't believe that she did that after all there are many people on Quora whom I have helped. I am an emotional fool at heart so she brought me close to tears. I will cherish those memories through my life. It is the chapter of my life that I would like to read again and again.

She will never know what it meant to me as I am damn poor at communicating. I wish I could thank her enough! :(

This is dedicated to her :)
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive