Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

6 Sept 2015

Don't share cooked up story

Don't share cooked up story - Why Fake it till you make it is a Bad Idea :(

Last year, I was fed up answering everyone that, "I am single". So, I decided to tell everyone who would ask that question  that I have a girlfriend. I told it to my friends. I also told that to my cousins as I was really loving the excitement of friends and cousins.

They were all so excited.

But, my honeymoon period came to an abrupt end when one day Mom called to know about my imaginary girlfriend. I never expected the fake news of getting a GF to go viral.  She kept insisting that it's ok to have a GF, why are you so shy? Somehow, I managed to convince her that it was all cooked up story.

When my Mom got convinced that I don't have a GF, she told, "I already knew that love is not your cup of tea."

Typical Indian Mother

*Poker Face*
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive