Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

15 Sept 2015

Why people get married? Why is it important?

Why do people get married?

I really don't know about others but for me it is like engineering, everyone was doing so I also will do it without thinking :)

Why is it important?

It is important to shut mouth of the society. 

Mom- Everyone is asking that why you are not getting your son married. He is working for 4 years. I feel so bad. (Using the emotional tricks to convince me to stumble upon Matrimonial sites)

Me- Ask them that we are not able to find out suitable match. Plus, he is dumb enough to find one on his own. Only option left is that you all have to find a suitable girl for him.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive