Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

14 Sept 2015

Why do some people quote high credit for answering on Quora?

To avoid getting Flooded with questions

Let me tell from my own experience. I am someone who don't want to keep things pending. Hence, I keep a higher credit for A2A to avoid getting flooded with questions that I don't feel like answering. 

Funny things is that when I need to ask a question, I prefer to shoot my question to those who answer for free or less credits.

When I dig deeper to know the root cause of this behavior, I felt that I love to search questions on my own and write answer if I feel I can add some value to the discussion going on.

I too have an option to pass the question but have rarely used it . I look forward to curb my own double standards someday. 

Your question connected  the right chords and I spilled all that I had to say.

PS- This is not a Ask to Answer (A2A). But thanks for asking. Hope I am the first one to respond :)
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive