Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

15 Sept 2015

Top 1o Things one should experience in Life

I am sharing my personal experiences and you might like to experience some of them:
  1. Go and explore nearby places with your friends. I loved Alibaug. We enjoyed the old forts and the awesome beaches. I saw rainbow after long time. Some lemons were lying on our way and so I cautioned my friends not to step on those as they are used for black magic. (Yes, talking nonsense felt like reliving the crazy college days, I was tired of being sophisticated.)
  2. Getting scolded by Mom for every tiny thing like why I wake up late, why I don't learn to switch off the lights, why I don't study enough, etc while staying at home. Really miss that experience.
  3. My heart was beating so fast while giving my first presentation on stage. It felt amazing as audience overlooked my trembling legs. And that meeting where I was the so-called expert and I knew nothing. I felt so crazy. What an experience?
  4. I love my Dad but have not hugged him for years. I forgot how it feels to hug Dad. I want to experience it. Hugging Mom is so normal but it feels so awkward to hug dad. When have you hugged your Dad last time?
  5. During the farewell dinner of my ex-boss, the team was leaking harmless secrets of each others; the healthy banter was so entertaining that I had laughed so much after years. We behaved not as colleagues but college friends. Everyone must get such an experience with co-workers.
  6. A newborn baby is also able to identity her Mom. I don’t know how they manage to do it. I love to watch a Mom playing with her newborn baby.  Their world looks so complete together. Awesome experience!
  7. I loved dancing like a stupid on our hostel roof during rain with friends. Playing football during heavy rain was a delight. And, trekking the small mountain near our Hostel during rains was fun.
  8. Asking my friend one day before exam “ kitna padh liya?” (How much you have studied?) Just to get their epic response that, “I have not started yet.  Don’t worry; the whole night is there to study”. Really true! We know the importance of the night before exams. Chatting with friends for hours, playing Counter strike and FIFA all day, watching back to back movies whole night, we lived like king. I really miss my college days.
  9. When we stay away from home, we miss the love of Mom, care of Dad, fight with siblings, our home, delicacies that Mom prepares. We start loving and appreciating the discipline of our home after it was necessary. 
  10. I want to take a sabbatical and travel extensively. I have travelled to a few countries and have wrote about my experiences at Travel Diary: Once upon a time in Singapore. Now, I wish to go on a cruise. I am in love with the idea of slow travel. I also want to tour India on a Caravan as if I am a foreigner. It would be thrilling to camp in a remote village, a dense forest and a desert. I have to explore Leh, Ladakh and Himalaya like a nomad. I want to soak in the beauty of those places and get lost. I also want to go for Snow Leopard Safari in Ladakh Wildlife | Ladakh Safari . I need to be a better photographer to capture all those memories.
Bonus point- Yesterday, we saw a cat in our office. We felt that she was hungry so purchased some snacks for her. She was so cute and watching her eat the snacks was a delight. She sat near our feet after she was full.  May be she was thanking us. You need not have a pet to get this experience.  I am adding a picture on my colleague feeding her.  
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive