Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

14 Sept 2015

Which is greater: Being loved by a girl or achieving one's life dream?

Being loved by a girl is greater

Why?

If you are passionate about your dream (career), sooner or later you are bound to succeed in it. No one can stop the sun from shining. It is in your hand to work harder to make your dream a reality.  I have always chased my dreams, no matter whether I failed or succeeded, but I was always in control of the situation. When I failed, I was responsible. When I succeeded I was responsible. 

Definitely, It is a great feat to achieve your dream (career). But

Getting true love from a girl is not in your hand. It's your karma, destiny or luck. You can't work harder to get or find one. And, that's why getting loved from a girl is greater. 

If you are in dilemma, chase your dreams (career) as chasing true love is futile. True love will find you when you would least expect for it. :)

Thanks!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive