Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

13 Sept 2015

Interaction with my sister

Me- Are you coming on Holi?
She- I have only one day leave for Holi.

Me- Bunk classes and come home. Otherwise, I will get bored.
She- It would be difficult to miss classes. College is strict about attendance.

Me-  Dear, I also studied from the same college, if you like I would book a flight ticket for you.
She- When I was in first year, you used to tell that " Resha, stay in hostel and study, don't come home after ever 2-3 months and now this change of heart. Why?

Me- At that time, you were not that sincere, now you are too sincere and I know that you will cope up with the missed classes. So, this change of heart. :)

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive