Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

6 Sept 2015

What is Love?

I got selected in TCS in 2010 and they informed us about our result at midnight. I called my parents and informed them about it. They sounded happy but there was nothing special like wow, omg etc.

Next morning, my Mom called me. She informed that she couldn't sleep last night because...

I panicked and interrupt, " what happened?"

Nothing...we were so happy that we couldn't sleep out of joy. She wanted to hug me and her excitement made me cry.

I don't know what is love but for me this is love in its truest form. Love you Mom for everything :)

This has got 2.6K upvotes on Quora: Rohan Sinha's answer to What is love?

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive