Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

15 Sept 2015

What I was missing when I was not on Quora?

  • I was always a proud Introvert but here I found many like minded Introverts, so yes, I was missing the company of  many other Introverts.
  • I always wanted to write, but I didn't knew what should I write about. Here,  the thought provoking questions inspire me to write everyday about things I am passionate about. I was missing being a writer.
  • I read about the experiences of other people. I also had a story to tell . All these years, all the thoughts that were buried inside me are coming out on surface. I was missing being a story teller.
  • I have always encouraged people around me in my own small way. But, I was missing the chance to help random people I don't know. I was missing being a mentor on a larger scale,
  • I was shy and reserved by nature. My job taught me to embrace the extrovert qualities. But, I was missing opening up myself to strangers. I have made friends here.
  • I always thought that you need to talk to know someone. I was missing the feel of knowing others through their writing.
  • I was not addicted to anything. I was proud of my self control. I was missing the reality that I can get addiction of something ( Quora).
  • Good things happen when you least expect of them. Have heard this many times. I have experienced it here. I was missing the feel of that statement.
  • I have always admired good people and considered them as my mentor. But, I was missing getting mentors irrespective of age, country or gender. There is no barrier if you are genuine, people are there to help you.
  • All my life, I have been a passive internet user. I have seldom asked any question or wrote answer anywhere on the internet. But have always turned to Google for answers to my questions. I have wrote close to 400 answers in 3 months on Quora. I was missing being an active user.
  • Quora is like Life. There are hundred people who will cheer you up but there will always be couple of people who will make you sad by their hatred or negativity. It is so real, I was missing this place.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive