Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

9 Sept 2015

How can I have the ideal life I want?



Q: I am IITian. (Just to show I am a smart guy.) I don't want to stick to one job. I want to do different jobs. And also, I am fond of travelling. Earning money is not from my purpose. I just want to enjoy my life. So, help me to do so.


A: Few ideas for you
  • Travel extensively
  • Write about your journey, experience and places you visit, people you meet etc
  • Do photography
  • Learn local art or craft or language or culture of places you visit
  • Start a company in the field of travel / Tourism
  • Meet new people
  • Observe closely what you can learn
  • Stay happy. I have my list of things which fascinates me. See and make your list. 22 things which fascinates me
  • Stay hungry stay foolish
  • Read Rohan Sinha's answer to How does it feel to not qualify in IIT JEE?
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive