Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

6 Sept 2015

Do you know anyone from IIM who is jobless?

Getting jobless is a part of life. Let us accept it. Be Positive even if your blood group is B negative like me. :)

My friend got into IIM Kozhikode but he was jobless after passing out from IIM in 2013.

He was really positive about it and after few months, he got a  job at his hometown in Lucknow.

He is really making the most of having a high paying job that he is enjoying plus he is with his parents.

Isn't it great? He was also my roommate. I envy him not for the salary or the IIM degree. But, I envy him that he is with his loved ones. 

Staying with family is a luxury we fail to understand. After being away from home for 11 years, I really wish to move with them for sometime to relish the love, food and luxury of home. Miss it :(
Ask for help if you are upset about your career. I would be happy if I can cheer you up during your hard days.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive