Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

15 Sept 2015

Are Feminists good for Men

Few days ago, I learned the meaning of Feminism. It is a doctrine which advocates equal rights for women. I presume that equal right for women also guarantee equal rights for men as well.

That's wonderful, if I have understood feminism correctly then  feminists are definitely good for men, for women and for the society at large.

Having said that, I personally feel that feminism is grossly misunderstood and hence I would never call that I am a feminist# though I am for everything that makes the life of women at par or even better than men, after all we don't have a weighing machine to measure something as exactly half.

Pseudo-Feminists who manipulate the true meaning of feminism and cry foul are really a deterrent to the cause of feminism as they turn off men and women alike.

# I have petty bad experience with pseudo- feminists hence to make things simpler. I follow two golden rule.
  1. Thumbs up to Equality for men and women
  2. Thumbs down to Male Bashing
And once again, true Feminist are really good for men. :)
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive