Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

6 Sept 2015

Most amazing moment on Quora

There are many amazing moments on Quora. Just few minutes ago, a colleague came to my PC and read this

(Excerpts from Rohan Sinha's answer to Do North Indians learn from South Indians?)

My roommate - Jagdish Gowda- is a South Indian ( from Mangalore). He is one of the best human being, I have ever met. A true gentleman. He is the best person you can have as a roommate. I am getting transferred, will miss him a lot :(

The colleague who came was my roommate, Jagdish. 

I went to washroom for 2 minute and in that time coincidentally he came and saw his name  on my PC. 

He was touched by reading it. 

I had no plan to show it to him but seeing his reaction, I feel that it was good that he saw it after all we might not to working together after a month.  

Thanks Quora :)

EDIT- Quora featured me as one of the Most Viewed Writer just half an hour ago. Here we have many precious moment. What do you say guys?
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive