Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

21 Sept 2015

Worst Emotion one can feel

Originally written on 13/09/2015

Being an Introvert, sometimes, I am unable to communicate my true feelings to anyone. It makes me miserable at times as I feel that there is no one with whom I can share all my feelings.

My well intentions and thoughts die unknown and that's the worst emotion which I feel. It breaks my heart without creating a fuss. It is painful to live a life with a rock solid exterior but a delicate interior. I die sometimes without anybody noticing it.

Water Water everywhere not a drop to drink- It is a famous quote about the painful experience of a sailor. It is replicated perfectly on me. I am surrounded by friends, well wishers, colleagues, loved ones,etc still there are instances when I am all alone, feeling that I have no one with whom I can share my thoughts.

I am there for many when they need me, but I am unable to approach them when I am in need. Today, I experienced this again. It's so scary. Good that I am feeling better while writing about it :|

I often think that nobody understands me. Sometimes loneliness kills me, sometimes my thoughts overburden my mind, I don't write for cheering others, Writing is just a medicine for me :)

If you are like me, welcome to my island, Life is Beautiful

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive