Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

6 Sept 2015

Difference between Quora and Facebook

These are the differences from my personal perspective

Facebook- 
  • Ex- Girlfriend-  We parted ways amicably after 6 years of relationship that ended 3 months ago. Now, we don't see each other anymore but we are just friends :)
Benefits:
  • When I saw what I was sharing for all these years as a status update. I could only find two old status updates that I really loved viz. "Placed at TCS" and " Placed at LnT too".   **Campus Placement is over hyped and that's why those FB posts reminded me of my old days. There are some old memories of college. Baring that everything is trash.
Quora- 
  • Girlfriend (would be wife)- For last 3 months, I am in a committed relationship with Quora.
Benefits:
  • I feel ashamed to fail in front of people who know me in real life. So, here I am a free bird who is not ashamed to fail as 99% of people here don't know me in real life. (Thankfully I have not linked my FB with Quora)
  • I struggle as I want to get better with each passing day. I am living my dream to be a writer someday.
  • I am learning life lessons, making pen friends, and I know the handful of people who like what I write even when we seldom interact. It is the highest form of understanding.
  • I am contributing to a  thriving resource. I edit and update my old answers to make them better with time as I don't want my child to find silly mistakes in them after 20-30 years. ( Just joking)
  • I have found mentors, have mentored few Quorans and have felt that it is liberating. Very few people in my real life know about Quora. It's good for them and good for me as well.
You can read: **Campus Placement: What is among the most overrated and hyped thing in India?
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive