Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

15 Sept 2015

Can a guy earning 20 Lakh INR per Annum in Bangalore be unhappy?

Money is a poor benchmark of happiness. Happiness mostly depends on our attitude. Two friends working at the same office in the same capacity of with equal salary will have different level of happiness. Why? It's not logical but psychological. It depends of our attitude, expectation,preferences, etc.

By the way, my office boy is happier than me as he has been promoted from doing office chores like serving tea to assisting us in paperwork. Our team unanimously agree that he is happiest among us. 

Where as my senior colleagues, who are getting way more than me find me as a happy and optimistic person. Happiness has many definitions. It is a relative thing. It can't be measured like temperature. It can be only experienced.

Bonus Tip for instant happiness- Close your eyes and think of your memorable vacation with your loved one. It  acts like Glucose and  injects immediate happiness.

Make a list of things that you love doing. After that, make a habit to check the list and often do those things. You will always feel happy.

Someday, you will feel bad, have a support group to sail through those times. Luckily, I have got couple of friends whom I am able to tell when I am feeling low. Talking to them, their kind gestures often helps in bouncing back as a better and stronger person. Thanks to them that I have just recovered a low point. :)

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive