Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

15 Sept 2015

Why beautiful girls chose ugly boys?


Love is not blind: The story of a marriage


One of my distant cousin married a girl who was definitely not beautiful going by the appearance. He was extremely handsome so people often used to say that he fall for a girl who was no match to his personality.

People didn't noticed that she was the best companion for my cousin. He was the happiest on his wedding. Still, people were wondering what made my cousin fall in love with my sister-in-law. They could only infer that, "Love is Blind".

But, I believe that love is not blind. Rather, all those who judge a person as ugly or beautiful just by their appearance are acting as blind. Love is able to look beyond the external appearance. Love looks at the hidden attributes of a person.

Love is able to see the beauty of the heart and mind of the other person. I don't consider a person with an ugly heart but beautiful appearance as beautiful. So, sorry for this unpopular answer but " Beautiful girls often fall for beautiful boys" and so is the case with boys.  Rohan Sinha's answer to What is love? 

Beauty is a subjective thing. I find it  in intelligence, wit, compassion, kindness, small gestures and don't care much about the appearance. The positive aura of a person is the most desirable thing for me. Even, I make friends who have a positive aura and those whom I call my friend are truly beautiful. Others may have their own definitions.

Perfection is a hype. Once you love someone you love their imperfections as well. In-fact it is the imperfections which makes us more beautiful and special. Else the 6'4" tall Amitabh Bachchan wouldn't have stayed together with his wife 5'2" tall Jaya Bachchan.You just need one person who can see your beauy, so don't worry even if you haven't found your special someone. 

There is someone for everyone like there is a key for every lock.

Being an avid reader, now I am summing up things with my favourite quote" Don't judge a book by it's cover"

Loved writing answer to this question. Thanks!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive