Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

21 Sept 2015

Some things that people don't enjoy but pretend to enjoy

Laughing at pathetic jokes of one's boss :)

I went to a company and noticed that employees were laughing at a joke from the company's owner which made no sense to me. I tried hard to just give a forceful smile as I wanted to behave as a good guest.

When he left, I summoned one of his employees and asked, "How could you all laugh at such a pathetic senseless joke? I didn't find it funny at all."

He: We know that his jokes are not funny but we don't want to offend him.Why to upset your Boss when he doesn't want anything more that a fake smile?
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive