Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

21 Sept 2015

Do Indian Guys find dusky girls attractive?

I give more importance to the overall personality of an individual. I know it is difficult to know who has a beautiful heart. But, I find a person beautiful and attractive if they are having a cheerful and positive personality. A good sense of humor, intelligence and creativity are highly appreciated as I lack all three :)

The answer to your question is a big Yes.  Just to name a few. Dusky girls like Deepika Padukone, Kajol, etc have been my favourite actresses. I also find Dipika Pallikal, the squash star as extremely attractive and yes, she is also dusky.

Not only me, many find dusky girls attractive. It is the overall personality of a person which makes one attractive.  The skin color in isolation makes no sense for me and many other guys.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive