Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

21 Sept 2015

For last 3 months I am writing everyday


After procrastinating for close to 5 years, I am finally a blogger.I am living my dream. I am not a good writer but I write with passion. I struggle. I learn. I fall. I make mistakes. All these are happening everyday. I see inspiration in every incident, every conversation and every person. 


This simple act has improved my overall happiness and satisfaction. I pursue writing as a hobby. I have wrote more than 400 answers on Quora during last 3 months and it has only been possible as I am not afraid to fail. I fail to make a connect with audience. I learn. I improve and then I make new mistakes. I am expanding my horizon. I am taking the road less traveled by me. I am thrilled at the experience.

Writing is a medicine for me. It is a passion. I don't mind when my answers sulk on Quora. I am proud on my answers with less than 10 upvotes even more than  those over 100 upvotes. Few days ago, one of my answers got 3ooo+ upvotes but trust me, I am happier when someone gives an encouraging comment on my unpopular answers lying in the coffin. 

Please follow what you want to do in life. You can see my list of 19 Things that makes me happy and you can prepare a bucket list of things that makes you happy. Please make sure that you do some of them everyday. 

You can read some real life stories at my blog Life is BeautifulIf you need any guidance, please get back to me.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive