Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

10 Sept 2015

Strange Friends: Part-1- 30 Mind Blowing facts about Angel

My friend, Raj who is normally shy and reserved met a girl online. It has been 10 days since he is interacting with her. When I asked him about his new friend, Angel then he told that he don't know anything about her.
I felt that he don't want to share it. But, he told that he is talking to the girl only for intellectual purpose and haven't asked anything personal.

I got curious and asked him what he discuss with her then, when he don't know anything about her. He presented a story which I am sharing in his own words.

I have never met Angel in person but we have developed a good understanding. I want to tell you about her so that your blog readers can learn about an amazing person who will really inspire them.

Angel is one of the best human being I know in this world. I am sounding crazy as I never met her. But, it is never a barrier. We don't need lame ice breaker to interact. I am learning from her immensely. I am less of a Friend and more of an Admirer and hence, I am writing about her key attributes:
  1. She is simple, modern and traditional. I have never interacted with someone who has been so graceful. She respects culture, tradition, family values and at the same time she is modern in her thinking. She is a rare gem.
  2. She has a golden heart- I have read and felt what she wrote. Her writing has a spark and connect. She is so genuine and down to earth. It is reflected in her writing.
  3. She made me comfortable and hence I am able to speak up my mind. I feel happy while interacting with her as my thoughts are seeing the day just because of her. I am learning to express my true feelings and it is only happening because she don't judges me.
  4. I am not ashamed of asking silly questions to her when I don't know something. I feel like a kid who is asking his teacher whatever he don't know. It's an incredible feeling.
  5. She is a person of few words. Her words are powerful and pure always. I see selflessness in them. I am learning from her to be concise and to the point.
  6. She appreciates and tolerate my long texts and says that it makes her feel special. Her reply like this gives me true joy. I don't what her to waste her time answering to me but at the same time her reply means a lot to me.
  7. She often give me feedback on my writing through her likes, comments and silence. I feel that we have a impeccable understanding.
  8. She write about things which connects so well that I feel like commenting on all her articles. But, that would look creepy. Isn't it? I will never appreciate that but her writing is so awesome.
  9. She has a personality which is full of positive energy. I can feel her positive radiations 1000 miles apart. There is a smile on my face while interacting with her.
  10. Her gestures are equally amazing like her nature. She will often ask "Had Dinner" or had asked "How are you feeling" when I was not well.
  11. I sometimes wonder how can someone be so good. Is she being nice just to make me happy. Let it be. I will never ask her as I want to soak in the experience of having a caring person as a friend.
  12. I am comfortable sharing with her about my weaknesses and I am proud on her.
  13. She loves her city and is extremely proud of it, it makes me happy to see people who value their roots.
  14. She is a rock star. I feel that she must be a leader for the Gen Y. They need her. 
  15. She is too mature. I am scared that she might be judged as even Galileo was mocked for being more intelligent that the masses who thought that sun revolves around the earth. (however the opposite is true)
  16. She is a Queen of Phrases. Sometimes, I feel that I would stole all her one-liners and that would made my writings amazing. Interesting thing is that now most of my articles are having phrases. This is called as Influence. When you admire someone you start learning some of their habits.
  17. She gave me the best compliments in life like " I trust you" and " You are genuine". I will never do anything that would break her trust. It is my priced possession.
  18. I suggest her when I feel like sharing something. She is so kind to ponder over them. We are mutually learning from each other, only thing is that I am receiving way more than I am contributing. It sometimes kills me but may be someday I can do something as a return gift for all the beautiful gifts she gives me daily.
  19. I am learning from her. She is teaching me many things all at a time. It is hard to explain but she is my mentor, my role model and my inspiration to write. A writer needs inspiration not words. 
  20. I want my sister to know her so that she get a friend like her. I am sure that they will get together well. 
  21. She is the first girl who asked me my contact number for whatsapp and her faith it me makes me more responsible.
  22. She makes me believe in humanity. I am literally averse to strangers. She is a stranger as we don't know anything about each other. But, I am more comfortable with her compared to my guys friends as they never understand certain emotional aspects.
  23. Life is all about people. I have done some good karmas and so have got an opportunity to interact with her, she will never understand what I want to say.
  24. Like me she is very sensitive person and that's why I connect with her experiences so well.
  25. She is helping me know a place where I would settle down in future. So, that's an advantage to keep knowing about the nook and corners of a city which is going to be my home.
  26. She is sunshine. I was touched when I saw that she care about doing good for the society even when she is not earning. Felt so proud to know her. 
  27. She got into one of the finest colleges for her Masters and she was not creating a hullabaloo. This makes me respect her even more.
  28. Multitasking- I was shocked to see that it took her two minutes to read. like and comment on a long article from me that took me one hour to write. Sometimes, I feel if she really reads it or what. No I am not doubting her, I feel like a Nursery student and she is a MS when it comes to Multitasking. I really need to learn this.
  29. She is intelligent beyond measures and is a female Sherlock Holmes. She has identified me even when I was anonymous. Mixed feelings. Sad for missing the chance to shower some genuine praises on her as anonymous. Happy to see her smile, ofcourse, i haven't seen her smile but she must be smiling. Means alot to make my friends smile.
  30. I want her to be the best in whatever she want to do in life. She is a friend, a mentor and an inspiration. May God give everyone a person like her in any form.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive