Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

6 Sept 2015

Most Comforting thing someone said you

Long ago, there was a day when I was shattered as I failed at something which was larger than life at that point of time. The thoughts going through my minds were that I was good for nothing, I wasted my time, I led my parents down, I cannot succeed in life, my dream was shattered, I messed it up all over again, I am a loser, etc. 

There was only hopelessness, darkness, negativity and insecurity. 

In those difficult times, someone told that don't worry, I know you have worked hard and you are not a failure. There is more to life than getting into a coveted college. All your efforts will be utilized somewhere else as nothing is wasted ever.  He showed me a video which was really comforting. The video was about a bamboo tree. 

Bamboo Tree doesn’t show sign of growth in first four- five years. But, in the next one year it grows rapidly. Now, the reality is that the growth doesn't occur only in one year, it happens over a period of 5-6 years. Nothing is wasted ever! 

During the first 5 years the growth of roots is happening and the foundation is getting stronger which let the bamboo to grow rapidly in last one year. Same is with all of us. We just need six months to a year to have a visible growth. All the years before that are definitely not wasted. Believe me.  Good experience gives you joy, bad experience build your character and personality.

Whenever you are feeling lost, upset and depressed, keep reminding yourself that "Nothing is permanent, Like everything else this too shall pass."
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive