Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

6 Sept 2015

What North Indians can learn from South Indians?

  • I read and admire novels of R. K Narayan. Swami is like me who don't love Mondays, Malgudi  is my own fantasy world.
  • I consider APJ Abdul Kalam my role model. His book "Wings of Fire" inspired me to follow my dream.
  • The cartoons of R.K Laxman are evergreen. Don't you like it.
  • My roommate - Jagdish Gowda- is a South Indian ( from Mangalore). He is one of the best human being, I have ever met. A true gentleman. He is the best person you can have as a roommate. I am getting transferred, will miss him a lot :(
  • My Company's Headquarter is in Chennai. My First Boss was a south Indian. Most of my colleagues are South Indian. They all are really hard working guys!
  • Famous Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai, Shilpa Shetty, Deepika Padukone, etc are from South India.
  • Sports Person like Saina Nehwal, Sania Mirza, Dipika Pillai, etc whom I follow for their respective sports are from South India.
  • One of my pen friend on Quora is  South Indian, who is teaching me many things like "how to make someone feel special for no reason".
  • Rajinikanth- He entertains by his roles. The jokes on him makes us smile. The legend was a bus conductor before becoming a superstar. I really feel inspired by his humility and life story.
  • The place where I want to settle- South India- Bangalore
  • I love songs of AR Rahman- A south Indian- His music inspires me and takes me to a mystical place.
  • Vishwanathan Anand and Balaji Viswanathan are also South Indian. Do I need to explain what we we can learn from them.
  • Rahul Dravid, Javagal Srinath, Anil Kumble, Venkatesh Prasad, VVS Laxman, etc made my life beautiful. They were my childhood heroes. They all are South Indians.
There are many things to learn from South Indians. I could just mention a few.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive