Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

15 Sept 2015

How do I help my friend overcome his sadness?

Boys often go in their den when they are having any problem which they are unable to share with even close ones. Trust me, he is behaving normally. The day he will get over his worry he bounce back happier and stronger.

Let him solve his problems on his own, I am sounding crazy as I know that normally girls share their woes with others and it makes them feel better. You are a sweet girl who wants to help her friend. But, please understand that he don't want to burden you with his worries.

He is behaving like me. Sometimes, I feel that sharing my problems with my loved ones with only make them feel bad which I don't want. So, I have found a solution. I have some amazing friends online. I am often comfortable sharing my problems with them. It is really working for me.

PS- I am safely presuming that he will chose wisely about what to share and what not to share with people whom he has not met.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive