Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

24 Sept 2015

Have you wished your Mom, Happy Mother's Day?

Dad: What happened to him?

Mom: I don’t know. He is not talking to me since last night.

Dad: (to him) Tell me what has happened?

He: ( Keeps Mum)

Dad: (Opened the newspaper to read it ) Oh! Today is Mother’s day… have you wished your Mom

He: Didn’t uttered a single word

Dad: Ok…you have not. It’s Ok. Even I have not wished my Mom. ( when Ma was there we never knew of Mother’s day)

(As his grandma had already demised long ago, the pain in the voice of his Dad made him cry)

He: I am sorry Mom…Happy Mother’s day!!!

Mom: Thank you! I have made your favourite dish. Now, smile, I feel pathetic when you don't talk to me.

He: Just hugged his mom.


PS- Teenage is a difficult time for a child as well as  parents.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive