Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

21 Sept 2015

Five Life Lessons in six words


1. Strength is Life, Weakness is death


These powerful words of Vivekananda speaks volumes and help me overcome my helplessness at times.

2. Man is creator of his destiny


It gives me power to believe that I have the power to write my future. So, it's not true that you are good for nothing.

3. Whatever happens (in) life, control the outcome


This powerful line from one of the inspiring movie" Never Back Down" inspire me to rise every time I fall. It helps me see that failures are not the dead end but just the potholes in the way to success.

4. When one opportunity goes another comes


There is something good in everything. Rather that fretting over the lost opportunity we must focus on tapping the next opportunity. I have my share of failures and mistakes and now I am able to appreciate all of them. They all had come to teach me something.

5. There is (a) day after every night


Never lose hope. Never envy anyone as our life follows the graph of Sine. Everyone has to go through all the good and bad things. So, stay humble when you get success and stay hopeful when you fail.

All these have tremendous effect and have been tested during hard times. :)
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive