Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

6 Sept 2015

Influence of APJ Abdul Kalam on my life

I got his email id after his death. What's the use? I should have emailed him at least once  to let him know that he was a role model. I wanted to tell him the following things:

"You have taught me to dream. I am blessed to have witness a man like you in my lifetime. I am influenced by your vision of a Developed India. Thank you for being so tall that we can see you even from our home."

Now that you have gone, I do miss you whenever I see your name. I am not able to move on with your death. Maybe I don't want to move on. I want to keep you alive in me. You have left your wisdom in the form of all the great books, videos, etc. I will learn all those to get a little better by staying with them.

Moral - Never wait for death of loved ones to miss them. Pick your phone and call someone who loved you, helped you but you have not contacted him/her for years. That's my way to give a tribute to our beloved kalam sir.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive