Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

15 Sept 2015

How do we identify good friends?

In good times, many people flock with us but when we are going through a difficult phase then only handful of people will be with us. Those rare gem are called " Good Friends".

They don't act like a superman but they encourage and motivate us to overcome the hurdles in our life. They are with us in our good as well as bad times.

Bad times are the litmus test of friendship. Those who pass remain with us forever. Others come for a reason. When their purpose is served they leave us at their convenience.

I have many people in my life who treated me as " Doormat". When they needed me, I was there for them. But, when I needed them, they didn't bothered. It hurts. But, they all taught me amazing life lessons.

" Always keep your emotions under control. Never invest heavily in one person else it really hurts when they leave, even if they were just friends".
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive