Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

28 Sept 2015

How to make a situation awkward?

Hey this is my favourite!!

I was requesting my co-worker to provide me some critical inputs for my assignment which he failed to provide despite several reminders. So, I shoot an email to him which read as 

Rajat, I am fed up chasing you for this critical information. Hope you are not interested as it would take you hardly 15 minutes to provide me this critical input.

I marked the Project Director  in that email.
 
I got his very polished reply within 5 minutes, which read as,

Hello Rohan, I am sorry for the delay, please find attached my inputs.

Then, he came to my desk to tell that I shouldn't have involved the Project Director. He was visibly unhappy. I told him that it was a prank, I have not marked my email to the Project Director.

Thanks for your valuable inputs. And by the way, from next time, do give attention to details.

( He was feeling awkward and tried to hide it with his smile)

Prank

Changed the email id from say director@ company. com to direotor @ company . com
------------
If you have liked this visit my blog Life is Beautiful for many other stuffs
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive