Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

21 Sept 2015

Best Rakhi Gift for my elder brother

I am not qualified to suggest gifting ideas. But, this is an A2A and being a proud elder brother, I took time to think what kind of gift from my  cute sister will make me happy. 

I would love to get a gift that is inexpensive but invaluable. It can be anything from a hand made card to  a photo collage of our childhood photos. 

Any gift which has an emotional connect will do wonders. Trust me. He must be having money to buy expensive stuffs on his own. But, one can't buy emotions. Gift him that:)

You have good writing skills. You can write down some old childhood memories, take a print out on a good quality paper and then courier him. He will truly cherish it. If I get something like that I will paste it where I can see it often.

Thanks for this wonderful question. Someday, my sister will read this and do it for me as she occasionally read my answers.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive