Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

15 Sept 2015

Why do people write on Quora?

I am damn selfish. I didn't knew this. I write on quora because the thought provoking questions inspire me to pour my heart on questions that brings me to life.

I am selfish because I write for myself. I don't answer A2As often, but if I know I can be helpful then I message the questioner if they are not anonymous. I pick questions that I like to answer.

I care about upvotes, but only from a few people with whom I have an unspoken connect. Their upvotes makes me happy. After that, it hardly matters.

I write because it make me happy. Only good thing is that I also try to make sure that I give back to those who stumble upon my answers.

To overcome the guilt of being a selfish writer. I do some penance but that's also selfish. In some of my answers I invite people to ask me anything.

I do respond to those who message me after all, my day job involves meeting people and I have learned to be available for those who need me (not want me). Have a good time :)
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive