Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

15 Sept 2015

Conversation Ice breaker in Arrange Marriage

That's thought provoking. I might need this soon :)

My set of Ice breakers:

1. Are you on Quora? ( Have asked the same question to freshers who came to my office couple of months ago and all of them were on Quora). Barring them, Quora is alien to our office. We have bonded over Quora.

I think if the answer to this question is "Yes" then no other ice breaker will be needed.

Other questions will be cake walk like whom do you follow/ admire, favourite topics, etc. 

Then I will go and read all that she wrote. Nothing connects better than writing:) 

If her answer is "No". I have to follow the advice from others:)
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive