Life is a beautiful journey full of chaos and adventure. So, fold your sleeves, come out of your comfort zone and try something you always wanted to do.

21 Sept 2015

Why people get happy on getting a job in TCS?

I don't know whether they are good for someone or not. But, getting my first job offer from TCS was an emotional moment. I was extremely happy to get selected in TCS.

It's not about money or anything else.  

A first job is a first job. 

I am the eldest child of my parents. It was the first time that their child was getting a job. A new experience for them.

I am a mechanical engineer, two days later,  I got into L&T construction, I was happy but little less than when I got my first job.  I am in L&T for last 4 years but the joy of getting my first job was an un-parallel and incredible feeling for me as well as my parents. 

Getting selected into TCS, knowing my result at midnight, calling my parents, the excitement of having a job offer in hand was never the same again...never the same again. :)
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive